Monday, February 4, 2013

Today was first day back to dance, and it was awesome. I feel great and can't wait to go to to my other classes. I am so excited for ballet tomorrow, I get to find out what my costume looks like and learn the recital dance.    I have a confession to make, I have a chick-fil-A Polynesian sauce Addiction seriously I have been ordering extra so I can hoard it in my fridge I put it on everything hash browns, burgers and chicken of course and I must be the only one addicted to it because I get weird looks when I ask for four! I am bored so now I am going to post some random pictures yay!!!! hahahaha when God made me... :PThis is apparently what bored dads doThe cuteness is too much!Passive aggressive mug.  You keep the plug, no one uses your mug. I need thisSir.Dance Problems.Never ending bubble wrap popper.This is very true.

No comments:

Post a Comment