Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi,  I am sorry I haven't written in a long time.  I am back! I did really good in my 4-H photos. I got blue ribbons, which is 1st and white ribbons, which is 3rd. I don't know if any of my photos  are going to go to state.I hope so. It was so much fun. I will do it again next year!

My kniting and crocheting group is making hats for the babies in the NICU. For those of you who don't know what that is, its part of the hospital for the sick and premature babies.So far, I have knitted 2 hats and I am working on my third. They are so cute. Here are the pictures



                                                                  


My mom has done one so far, and she is working on her second, its so cute she made a baby gator hat ADORABLE!

Ohh, and I almost forgot, my Daddy helped me get my Ipod touch. I have the best dad in the world!  I love you daddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment