Thursday, February 16, 2012

My 4h photos!!!

     This is my first time entering in the 4H photo contest. I am really exited. I will find out who won on Monday. These are my photos I entered, I hope you like them as much as I do.





All of the photos of the cat are for the Photo Story category.









                       My goat is so crazy. She loves having her her photo taken. I entered this photo into the Animal category.


                                        
     These are some marbles under a black light, by putting neon fabric underneath it changes the color. I entered this photo into the Magic and Hat Tricks.
                                             
                                     My first orchid, thanks Terry. This was my Flora entry.
                                         
                 A marvelous sunset off my back porch, we always see beautiful sunsets there. This was my Scenic entry.

P.S thanks for the prayers, Zack came home for a few minutes the other day. But then went back into the woods at least I know he's safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment