Monday, January 23, 2012

My first post! (^-^)

Hello, this is my first blog, so to get to know me, this is a little bit about me. I am a home schooled christian girl. I love my god and savior Jesus Christ, and I love jellybeans!  I am a little weird and dorky but, I don't care because that's the way God made me.

  I love Boston terriers. I WILL have one when I grow up, and their names are James and Priscilla. My favorite colors are lime green, purple and most of the time turquoise. I have been doing ballet for 3 years and Irish dance for 2, and head over heels in love with it! I have 3 dogs, 5 cats, a parrot, 2 cockatiels, 1 hen, a goat, 2 turtles, and 2 little albino catfish, my favorite type of fish. They are so cute! Plus a partridge in a pear tree!

lol.... OK, well its time for bed goodnight for now.

Nighty noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment